Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paying cash into account when in France

Options
  • 26-09-2017 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My daughter is working in France in a school for a year and is being paid in cash. Is there some way she can she pay this into my BOI savings account? Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

My daughter is working in France in a school for a year and is being paid in cash. Is there some way she can she pay this into my BOI savings account? Thank you

Hi rosie.boyle,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

If you're Daughter has a French bank account, the French bank should be able to make a transfer directly to your account once she has your IBAN and BIC number. If she doesn't have a French bank account she could wire the money over to you using a money wiring company that you could then collect and lodge in to your account in a branch of Bank of Ireland.

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren,

Advertisement