Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Risk Trading - 50% bank increase in 90 days

Options
  • 26-09-2017 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Yes I know it sounds too good to be true but I am proofing at the moment. You may follow my facebook Group until the end of December 2017 where I prove that this target can be achieved. I am using micro stakes on Betfair. Anyone interested in following this proof please pm me for the Facebook link.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Iamme1960

Iamme1960 wrote: »
    Yes I know it sounds too good to be true but I am proofing at the moment. You may follow my facebook Group until the end of December 2017 where I prove that this target can be achieved. I am using micro stakes on Betfair. Anyone interested in following this proof please pm me for the Facebook link.

10 out of 10 since 16th September and up over 30%

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

Can you briefly explain here what it is you are doing?

Division wrote: »
    Can you briefly explain here what it is you are doing?

I am proofing to a few friends and family that I can increase a trading bank by 50% in 90 days. Because not everyone has loads of money to put into a thing like this I said i would set up a Betfair account to use small stakes to prove what I am doing. From January 2018 I will be inviting people to join a syndicate once i get the legal side of it sorted.

Please note that this is trading not betting. If you wish to follow my proofing facebook group please send me your facebook ID so i can add you to the closed group

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

I won't join the facebook group, thanks.

If you gave 2 or 3 examples here that would be good enough to understand your trading style and get some opinions from the forum members.

Do you use any bet automation software?

How do you see the Betfair premium charge affecting your profits?

One example Here. Today a tennis match where I knew that the supposed favourite would not win in straight sets. So I layed her to win in straight sets. I posted to the group that there should be an opportunity.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1722377494473548&set=gm.293443507807831&type=3&theater&ifg=1

and this was the outcome

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1722421981135766&set=gm.293460154472833&type=3&theater&ifg=1

• Advertisement

Iamme1960 wrote: »
    One example Here. Today a tennis match where I knew that the supposed favourite would not win in straight sets. So I layed her to win in straight sets. I posted to the group that there should be an opportunity.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1722377494473548&set=gm.293443507807831&type=3&theater&ifg=1

and this was the outcome

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1722421981135766&set=gm.293460154472833&type=3&theater&ifg=1

as this is not a trade I will show one example of trading here

Post to the group 29/09

Just one footy bet tomorrow in the early Premiership match. Lay the draw in-play at any decimal odds less than 5. Spurs have scored well away from home this season and I think there will be an early cash-out opportunity.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1719386324772665&set=gm.292340921251423&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Division wrote: »
    I won't join the facebook group, thanks.

If you gave 2 or 3 examples here that would be good enough to understand your trading style and get some opinions from the forum members.

Do you use any bet automation software?

How do you see the Betfair premium charge affecting your profits?

No i do not use automation software and i dont intend starting. I only do 2-3 trades in a week so its not worth it.

The betfair commission comes down when you do enough trading. I am down to 3% on my main account the fb example group is just using micro stakes to proove it works

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Eh, why would you say this is trading and not betting???

Its because i make a decision but dont wait for the end result. I trade my position when I get the market greened up ie I cannot lose money. Most bettors will make a bet, say on spurs to win and wait. But I am not interested in max profit. When I can get a green market I take it and therefore "trade" positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

MOD

Ok, to keep the thread open you either post those bets here or put that facebook account in the open. Both would be best

Als please clarify this:

You may follow my facebook Group until the end of December 2017

Is this an experiment that stops end of december or will you go paid service afetr that date?

• Advertisement

MOD

Ok, to keep the thread open you either post those bets here or put that facebook account in the open. Both would be best

Also please clarify this:

You may follow my facebook Group until the end of December 2017

Is this an experiment that stops end of december or will you go paid service after that date?

inforfun wrote: »
    MOD

Also please clarify this:

Is this an experiment that stops end of december or will you go paid service after that date?

Ok for starters these are not bets this is not a tipping service it shows people how they can increase their trading balance. Second, my personal FB account is in the public anyone can see it if they search. The group in which I show this to people is a closed group but anyone can follow it if they ask me to be added and they must give their FB ID to do this. I think it is only fair that if people know who I am then I should know who they are. This avoids all and sundry cluttering the group and ensures that only serious people can follow.
    After December 2017 I will be offering seminar places to interested parties for a modest fee but this is their chance to see for free that it works. After they have been to my seminar they will know exactly how I chose these trades and will be able to act alone if they wish or as part of a club.

I really dont see what the problem is but I have this on several forums in Ireland and UK and if you wish me to withdraw from Boards.ie I will be happy to do so

After December 2017 I will be offering seminar places to interested parties for a modest fee but this is their chance to see for free that it works.

MOD

Thanks for the reply.
    As we are not in the business of giving free ad space for (future) paid services this thread is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement