Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild2Wild this wekend

Options
  • 26-09-2017 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

A few questions about this if anybody can help me out;

I'm a little confused about the 1st run and transition points.
    Is the cycle a loop and do we leave our running shoes there for the 6.5k or do we have to use a backpak to carry the running shoes while cycling?

Is the cycle hilly?

Is there a way to stop my legs cramping when I get off the bike into the second/third run?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

ok i havent done it but i live in the general area and i run out there a bit..

the cycle is somewhat hilly, theres no mountains on it but there will be some sharp little uphills.. its also on a narrow country road with gravel and grass in the middle in spots

its an out and back cycle.. cycle out, run round a loop and back to your bike, ride back to where you started..

youl have to make a decision on the bike shoes / runners thing.. if you want bike shoes youl have to carry runners somehow.. id imagine a lot of people will change their pedals and wear runners all the way on the day

cramp ? in general train bike to run more.. for the weekend.. not much.. ive heard being in an easier gear for a few minutes before transition can make a slight difference..

enjoy..

Advertisement