Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to print phone photos in Dundalk?

Options
  • 26-09-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anyone know anywhere in town that will let me print off a few photo's from my phone on photo paper?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The photo shop behind BC Electrics -Ramparts, near Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Haven't used it but coincidentally was in BC Electrical near it today. Print Express across from Tesco Extra.

Fullscreen_capture_26092017_214522.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Perfect, guys. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Out of hours - there is a machine in the Tesco Shopping centre,probably expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭bnear

Boots in the marshes have a self service printer...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

Quick word of warning, it might be worth having a good few photos ready to print as it will be better value. Needed one or 2 photo prints in a hurry on Saturday and found out it costs €4 for a single print (6x4 or 5x7 standard photos) Pricing for 2 prints is €2 each so same price for 2 as 1 and the pricing continues to drop per volume. I've always got a good few done together in the past so never noticed the high pricing for one offs before.

Advertisement