Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vaporesso Aurora

• 26-09-2017 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits-aurora-vape-starter-kit

Vaporesso-Aurora-4__21924.1497580353.500.750.jpg?c=2

I bought one of these in a vape shop a few weeks ago. It caught my eye and I bought it as a kind of novelty item. It's actually really nice. Even though I'm not using MTL as much I still like to carry it around. It's small and handy.
    The negatives are that the battery isn't huge and the tank is pretty small. However on the plus side it's small and only cost €26. I liked it so much I went online and bought one for a friend who's just started vaping. I figure it will be a handy back up.

I also own a smok epipe. I'm just a sucker for novelty vapes. Am I the only one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

How much juice does it hold?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

1.2 ml which is feck all, but I guess i'm still comparing to 5ml tanks, not the new tbd tanks.

I forgot to add, the one I bought online from gearbest was 16 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Ya I got one a few months ago - awesome little yoke. It handles 80% VG no bother. Decent flavour, fairly tight drag, hasn't leaked a drop, seems fairly solid... The case is exactly like a Zippo, just a little bigger, and makes the same satisfying noise as you click it open and closed. Sure it has a tiny little tank, but it's a handy yoke for throwing in the pocket. I'd say if you were a skinny jeans wearer you'd love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I wish....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Can you buy the tank yokes separate? I'd be a great mod if you could carry around a few different flavours. Gearbest only have the unit and the coils.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I don't think so. It's not listed on their site and I can't find it anywhere.

Advertisement