Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free advertising for Facebook & Twitter

• 27-09-2017 8:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭

The other day I saw a white van on the road, he had the usual signs on it saying what services he provided but I honestly can't remember what he did because his own signeage was overshadowed by the huge Facbook and Twitter logos he also had on the side of his van.

Why would anyone go through the trouble of putting these multi-bulti-billionaire tech megacorps' logos on the side of their van presumably without any incentive from the said company?

If you have a business putting up scaffolds or cleaning drains or painting houses is it really that important you put a huge Facebook logo up on your van to get business?

I'd have to be paid quite a few bob into my account every month if that smarmy git Zuckerberg wants me to drive around with his logo on the side of my Hilux. If those bobs stopped arriving into my account the logo wouldn't be long disappearing and I wouldn't see any reason for it to go back. Is their method to this white van man's madness?

Advertisement