Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone screen repair but feeezing/battery issues!

Options
  • 27-09-2017 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have an iPhone 6s. It’s one of the ones where I got the free battery replacement through Apple. Since then I have not had problems with my phone.

I dropped it last week and smashed the screen. I got the screen fixed in one of those mobile phone booths in Drogheda that had very good online reviews cause I wanted it fixed quickly.

The first screen they gave me was crashing. The second screen was slightly better but still erratic. They said that maybe the new update would fix it. Update didn’t help.

So I did one of those software reinstall from iTunes and the phone is no better. If anything the battery is running out quickly and the screen still stalls sporadically. The phone was ridiculously hot at times yesterday but I was putting that down to the iCloud reinstall or all the apps.

I haven’t a clue if getting a new screen can cause those issues (could it of been phone dropping). I will take it back to this shop but has anybody any advice or feedback on above? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

“I got the screen fixed in one of those mobile phone booths...”

Unfortunately this was a big mistake.

Advertisement