Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marzocchi rebuild kit

Options
  • 27-09-2017 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an old Marzocchi Drop Off 150mm from (I think) 2005 that I'm looking to rebuild. Urgently need the 32mm seals but can't find anywhere that has them.

Any ideas who might stock them or if there's alternatives to OEM parts?

Thanks,

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭gnarbarian

A few years ago I had an old Marzocchi bomber junior T fork that I needed new seals for, I bought them on this website https://www.tftuned.com/marzocchi-seal-kit/p2913#prodtabs
    I have noticed that they dont stock as much as they used to and that some accessories and parts for some models of forks are not stocked anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 haha129803

Try and get in touch with Windwave UK (distribution company) They're the biggest stockist of Marzocchi spares. Although they might not sell directly to you, they'd be able to point you to a shop that'll be able to order from them.

Advertisement