Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get my number reactivated?

Options
  • 27-09-2017 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I turned on my phone last night and it is no longer activated. I checked my balance and there is still a couple of euro in the account. Can I get this number reactivated please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Puffin2 wrote: »
    I turned on my phone last night and it is no longer activated. I checked my balance and there is still a couple of euro in the account. Can I get this number reactivated please?
    Hi Puffin2,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your number, PIN and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Puffin2

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Puffin2,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your number, PIN and full name so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

I sent you a private message about how it hasn't been 13 months since my last top up - my last top up was in February - just wondering if you have had a chance to look at this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi Puffin2,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

I sent you a private message about how it hasn't been 13 months since my last top up - my last top up was in February - just wondering if you have had a chance to look at this?
    Hi there Puffin2

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. PM me your number & PIN and I'll have a look

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Puffin2

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi Puffin2,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Hi there Puffin2

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.  PM me your number & PIN and I'll have a look

-Kyle
    Hi, I am having issues with my phone again, it wont let me make calls and when I ring it it says this service is not available. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi Puffin2,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Hi there Puffin2

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.  PM me your number & PIN and I'll have a look

-Kyle
    Hi, I am having issues with my phone again, it wont let me make calls and when I ring it it says this service is not available. 
    Hi there Puffin2

If this was deactivated due to not topping up within the required time-frame then you won't have an active service. We will have to see what the status of your number is before we can confirm.

The quickest way to get this looked into is by contacting our Social Media team either on Facebook, Twitter or Chat

Otherwise you can send a PM with your number & PIN and we will assist you there. Please bear in mind our opening hours and the bank holiday on Monday so maybe the other online options would be quicker

-Kyle

• Advertisement
Advertisement