Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will Webmail be fixed?

Options
  • 27-09-2017 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at www.eir.ie Port 443

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

same here, Need to access - any updates please

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sooty1

Same here no access - crazy and unable to get an answer for the chat support as to when it will be resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sooty1

Its back now folks- 11.38

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Not for me, been down since yesterday 14:00 - keep getting an error the username or password you entered has not been recognised. I have'nt changed the password.

This issue happened a couple of months ago as well but can't recall what the solution was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Tow wrote: »

Apache Server at www.eir.ie Port 443
    Hi Tow,

Are you still experiencing this issue.

- Adam

• Advertisement

dball wrote: »

same here, Need to access - any updates please
    Hi dball,

I'm very sorry about this. Are you still having this issue?

- Adam

sylvanb wrote: »
    Not for me, been down since yesterday 14:00 - keep getting an error the username or password you entered has not been recognised.   I have'nt changed the password.

This issue happened a couple of months ago as well but can't recall what the solution was.
    Hi sylvanb,

I'm very sorry to hear this. Can you ensure that your settings are:

Incoming server: webmail.eircom.net
    Outgoing server: mail1.eircom.net

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

It's working again but when I logged on, the last e-mail received was from yesterday. It is not possible that I would not have received no e-mails from 14:00 yesterday to 16:00 today but those e-mails must have bounced back to the senders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Melendez wrote: »
    Hi there Melendez

Thank you so much for letting us know.  Great to hear that everything's sorted for you now.

-Kyle

Advertisement