Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickest way to receive a Bank account certificate

Options
  • 27-09-2017 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

Hi Team,

I'm receiving some compensation money from an airline and since it is an international payment from their side, they require a bank account certificate to prove the account number I've given them is indeed owned by me.

Does it take long? What is the quickest way I can retrieve one of these from Bank of Ireland? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

CPTM wrote: »
    Hi Team,

I'm receiving some compensation money from an airline and since it is an international payment from their side, they require a bank account certificate to prove the account number I've given them is indeed owned by me.

Does it take long? What is the quickest way I can retrieve one of these from Bank of Ireland? 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

You can use a statement to prove this information with the Airline and you can get a statement on full headed paper from the "Statements" section of your 365 online profile. You can either print this out or send it in an email to the Airline straight away.
    Once the Airline do the transfer the time frame for it to reach your account would be decided by their bank. If you contact the Airline they should be able to confirm the time frame that they have for transfers to Ireland.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement