Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir will tell you one thing then do what they like .

Options
  • 27-09-2017 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭

Since getting FTTH from eir I have had nothing but mega bills. Latest is 263.00, 171.00, 143.00 so on. Considering i'm on 150mb ( I signed up to 300mb) and calls are free and i'm on a set price of 55.00 per month how can this be. Internet is only used in evenings and for 3 -4 hours.
    Have to warn everyone to go with digiweb. I'm going to rip this thing out of wall and get digiweb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Since getting FTTH from eir I have had nothing but mega bills. Latest is 263.00, 171.00, 143.00 so on. Considering i'm on 150mb ( I signed up to 300mb) and calls are free and i'm on a set price of 55.00 per month how can this be. Internet is only used in evenings and for 3 -4 hours.
    Have to warn everyone to go with digiweb. I'm going to rip this thing out of wall and get digiweb.
    Hi there,

I have responded to your latest PM about this.

- Adam

Advertisement