Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Broadband not working

Options
  • 27-09-2017 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been on to customer care many times over the past two weeks. Our Broadband stopped working about 2 weeks ago, the DSL and internet lights on the modem are off and will sometimes flash. The wi-fi light is illuminated and the cables are all connected correctly. Eir have said that there is no issue with the line so sent out a new modem. The new modem worked for about 30 mins and it has stopped working since. I've tried reset of modem etc. Can anybody help me. We also have Sky Q in the house and this hasn't been working since the broadband went down. 

Thanks

Ryan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

I have been on to customer care many times over the past two weeks. Our Broadband stopped working about 2 weeks ago, the DSL and internet lights on the modem are off and will sometimes flash. The wi-fi light is illuminated and the cables are all connected correctly. Eir have said that there is no issue with the line so sent out a new modem. The new modem worked for about 30 mins and it has stopped working since. I've tried reset of modem etc. Can anybody help me. We also have Sky Q in the house and this hasn't been working since the broadband went down. 

Thanks

Ryan
    Hi Ryan,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with your broadband service. Can you PM me your account number and full name please? I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement