Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card limit

Options
  • 27-09-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I put in a request to have my limit changed on my credit card on September 18th. It still says pending on the request message. Just wondering how long does it usually take?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Carthy91 wrote: »
    I put in a request to have my limit changed on my credit card on September 18th. It still says pending on the request message. Just wondering how long does it usually take?

Hi Carthy91,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

Can I ask how you applied for the increase (i.e. online or in branch or over the phone)? Also can I ask you to check your spam and junk folders in your email as sometimes our emails can go to those folders.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Carthy91

It was done online through the card care website. I’ve checked all my folders and there’s no email.

Thanks

Hi Carthy91,

Can I ask how you applied for the increase (i.e. online or in branch or over the phone)? Also can I ask you to check your spam and junk folders in your email as sometimes our emails can go to those folders.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

It was done online through the card care website. I’ve checked all my folders and there’s no email.

Thanks

Hi Carthy91,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks so much for getting back to us here.

As you have not received any emails in relation to this and you applied on the 18th of September I'd ask you to call our credit card section directly on 0818 251 251 and the advisers there will be able to look into your application.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Carthy91

Thanks

Hi Carthy91,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

As you have not received any emails in relation to this and you applied on the 18th of September I'd ask you to call our credit card section directly on 0818 251 251 and the advisers there will be able to look into your application.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Sorry I did receive an email on the 18th to say it had been received and is being processed but nothing since.

Thanks

Hi Carthy91,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Sorry I did receive an email on the 18th to say it had been received and is being processed but nothing since.

Thanks for getting in contact with us. In this case you should be contacted directly as soon as the Credit card team have fully processed your application. If you would like to check up on your application in the mean time you can call the number given in the last message and the advisers there will be able to have a further look in to your application.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Advertisement
Advertisement