Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 euro prepay plan for switchers

Options
  • 27-09-2017 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi, I'd like to switch over to eir (I am in vodafone atm) and use the 20 euro prepay plan for switchers.

I am going to use it for most of the time abroad (EU) as I will be travelling for fork in the next year or so. Is there any specific limitations (i.e. time wise) for roaming?

Also, the plan will be 20 euro every 4 weeks all unlimited (data/texts/calls) forever or will move up to 25 euro after 6 months (this is what someone told me in an eir store yesterday).

In case, would it be possible to be contacted by phone to discuss this offer further?

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

pasquale83 wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to switch over to eir (I am in vodafone atm) and use the 20 euro prepay plan for switchers.

I am going to use it for most of the time abroad (EU) as I will be travelling for fork in the next year or so. Is there any specific limitations (i.e. time wise) for roaming?

Also, the plan will be 20 euro every 4 weeks all unlimited (data/texts/calls) forever or will move up to 25 euro after 6 months (this is what someone told me in an eir store yesterday).

In case, would it be possible to be contacted by phone to discuss this offer further?

Thank you!
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you confirm which 20 plan you're thinking of getting, please? We have a number of €20 PAYG plans available, you can view them online here: https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/

We don't currently have any plans in place to increase the prices of these plans.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭pasquale83

eir: Adam wrote: »

Thank you!
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you confirm which 20 plan you're thinking of getting, please? We have a number of €20 PAYG plans available, you can view them online here: https://www.eir.ie/mobile/prepay/

We don't currently have any plans in place to increase the prices of these plans.

- Adam
    the switch and save one: unlimited calls/texts and 15 GB data.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

pasquale83,

Sorry to jump in here. Adam is off today.

While all of our plans are subject to change, we have no plans to change our prepay plans at this time. 

We do currently have an offer whereby prepay customer receive a Hayu subscription free of charge for six months which may have been what the agent had in mind.

Your €20 top-up will give you Unlimited Calls, Texts and 15GB of data for 28 days. You also have unlimited access to YouTube, social networks and messaging. You can read about that here 

When roaming in the EU, you will have Unlimited Calls and Texts and you can use 6.3GB of your data allowance in each top-up cycle. 

If you've any other questions, be sure to let me know.

-Kevin

eir: Kevin wrote: »
    pasquale83,

Sorry to jump in here. Adam is off today.

While all of our plans are subject to change, we have no plans to change our prepay plans at this time. 

We do currently have an offer whereby prepay customer receive a Hayu subscription free of charge for six months which may have been what the agent had in mind.

Your €20 top-up will give you Unlimited Calls, Texts and 15GB of data for 28 days. You also have unlimited access to YouTube, social networks and messaging. You can read about that here 

When roaming in the EU, you will have Unlimited Calls and Texts and you can use 6.3GB of your data allowance in each top-up cycle. 

If you've any other questions, be sure to let me know.

-Kevin
    thank you for the extensive reply.

Just one quick question:

As I mentioned in my first post, I will use it for a year or so in roaming. Is there any limits in this regards? I know for sure that other providers limit the use or apply a surcharge if when using unlimited plans for an extensive period of time in roaming.

Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eir: Kevin

We have no such restrictions in place, you just need to make sure there is a top-up on the account at least once every 150 days to prevent any disruptions to your service.

Thanks,
    Kevin

• Advertisement

We have no such restrictions in place, you just need to make sure there is a top-up on the account at least once every 150 days to prevent any disruptions to your service.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    cool. thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Thanks,
    Kevin
    cool. thanks again!
    More than welcome

-Kyle

Advertisement