Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party for 8 year old

Options
  • 27-09-2017 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Looking for suggestions for a party venue for an 8 year old in south Dublin / north Wicklow. have done some of the usual suggestions like stillorgan bowl, fitzone and jump zone......

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Why don't you ask your 8 year old what they'd like to do?See what their suggestions are.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Ruby31

jrby wrote: »
    Looking for suggestions for a party venue for an 8 year old in south Dublin / north Wicklow. have done some of the usual suggestions like stillorgan bowl, fitzone and jump zone......

thanks

My daughter was at a party in Squirrel scramble in Kilruddery. They wear harnesses and climb trees!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Ruby31 wrote: »
    My daughter was at a party in Squirrel scramble in Kilruddery. They wear harnesses and climb trees!

Squirrel Scramble is great, but you need decent weather and that's less likely this late in the year.

Kilternan Ski Club do a thing called "tubing" where you slide down the ski slope in tyres - my youngest was at a party there recently and loved it.

We've also had parties at The Wall in Sandyford, not sure how suitable it would be for 7/8 year olds though.

Advertisement