Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automatically remove files from the forerunner 305 after sync to Connect software?

Options
  • 27-09-2017 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know if there is any settings option to make a Garmin Forerunner 305 automatically remove files from the forerunners device history once they have been successfully synced up to Garmin Connect online?

Don`t particularly want the files clogging up the forerunner device`s history if they have been backed up on Connect.

Went through the Garmin forums but no success in getting an answer. I nearly sure I knew how to set it this way before but it`s been quiet a while since I used the device.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

subscriber wrote: »
    Hey,

Does anyone know if there is any settings option to make a Garmin Forerunner 305 automatically remove files from the forerunners device history once they have been successfully synced up to Garmin Connect online?

Don`t particularly want the files clogging up the forerunner device`s history if they have been backed up on Connect.

Went through the Garmin forums but no success in getting an answer. I nearly sure I knew how to set it this way before but it`s been quiet a while since I used the device.

Thanks

I think this used to be a functionality in Garmin Express, but was subsequently removed in an update. I think the only way now is to manually delete from the watch or via file explorer if your watch has usb mode.

Advertisement