Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros Mor estate on the Kilmallock Road

• 27-09-2017 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭

Anyone live there or know someone who lives there?

Looking at possibly moving there and not too familiar with that side of town - thoughts, opinions? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Anyone live there or know someone who lives there?

Looking at possibly moving there and not too familiar with that side of town - thoughts, opinions? Thanks!

A friend of mine lives in there and has had no complaints. The estate is only about 7 or 8 years old and seems to be quiet enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mancy

Hi,
    Even we r planning to move to Ros mor ballyneety road limerick..Just want to know how the area is like.
    Are there any antisocial activities?
    How is the Bus service?
    Primary and secondary schools in that catchment area?
    Our children are in primary school in Dooradoyle now and I want to move them to schools which come under Rosmor catchment area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Donoughmore School would be the closest primary school. You then have La Cheile at Roxboro Roundabout and Janesboro school. St.Endas was the secondary but not sure now. Laurel Hill and CBS would be where most kids from that are go with some getting buses out to Croom.

For buses you’d be relying on buses passing from Killmallock/Bruff etc... there is no local bus stop outside of rosmor or bus servicing the estates in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mancy

Thanks a lot for your reply.Among the schools you have mentioned ,which school would you recommend for primary and secondary schooling.
    Are there any travellers nearby or any social welfare houses nearby.Any antisocial activities there?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sorry to bring up a zombie thread but didn't want to start a new one.

I heard a few stories that apparently one family have moved into a house in there and they are terrorizing the entire cul-de-sac. Horses tied up, neighbours afraid of them etc.

Any truth to this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Not that I've seen anyway. I've been living there going on 11 years now and it's pretty peaceful. I generally keep to myself to be fair so don't know much about the neighbours, but all quite from my perspective.

There's a pretty good residents association in place and they keep the place looking well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭thevinylword

I live there and no, no horses in the estate

Advertisement