Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to upgrade

• 27-09-2017 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi All,

Hoping to get some expert advice from you.

I have a TECC Arc4 40W, (Eleaf iStick 40W). I've been reading everything I can about vaping and trying to learn a bit about it. I seen some cool new juices in a shop that are 70/30 vg/pg and I bought some to try them out.

I had read that they are mostly used for sub-ohming but the guy behind the counter said I should be ok.

My tank is a CS Air and my coil is 1.5ohm. I had two fills of this thick juice and it tasted lovely and then I swapped back to my other juices which are mostly 50/50. I've been using this coil for the past two weeks changing flavours constantly at it's all been grand. It still works perfectly.

I decided to try a 0.75ohm coil as that's the only other option (I could find) for my tank. I used that to vape the thicker juice and within two days there was a taste of burn from it.

Is this because the coil cant handle thick juice long term? I'm normally at 12.5 watts, and I do chain vape. :o

I'd like a new upgrade that would be able to handle any juice at all and give me bags of flavour. I'm a MTL vaper, I've done DTL to see what the difference is but only thing I noticed was a bigger cloud. No extra flavour.

I've also just received a DIY kit for mixing juices, and I've made a 50/50 mix, which got great reviews on here saying the taste was amazing.. I can taste absolutely nothing from it so again I'm guessing my tank/coil/whole setup is holding me back :confused:

Any advice on what I could get that would allow me vape any juice and give me a really good taste?

Thanks all :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

rachelmcg wrote: »
    Hi All,

Hoping to get some expert advice from you.

I have a TECC Arc4 40W, (Eleaf iStick 40W). I've been reading everything I can about vaping and trying to learn a bit about it. I seen some cool new juices in a shop that are 70/30 vg/pg and I bought some to try them out.

I had read that they are mostly used for sub-ohming but the guy behind the counter said I should be ok.

My tank is a CS Air and my coil is 1.5ohm. I had two fills of this thick juice and it tasted lovely and then I swapped back to my other juices which are mostly 50/50. I've been using this coil for the past two weeks changing flavours constantly at it's all been grand. It still works perfectly.

I decided to try a 0.75ohm coil as that's the only other option (I could find) for my tank. I used that to vape the thicker juice and within two days there was a taste of burn from it.

Is this because the coil cant handle thick juice long term? I'm normally at 12.5 watts, and I do chain vape. :o

I'd like a new upgrade that would be able to handle any juice at all and give me bags of flavour. I'm a MTL vaper, I've done DTL to see what the difference is but only thing I noticed was a bigger cloud. No extra flavour.

I've also just received a DIY kit for mixing juices, and I've made a 50/50 mix, which got great reviews on here saying the taste was amazing.. I can taste absolutely nothing from it so again I'm guessing my tank/coil/whole setup is holding me back :confused:

Any advice on what I could get that would allow me vape any juice and give me a really good taste?

Thanks all :-)

Read this thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057791533

Advertisement