Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No wages....again

Options
  • 28-09-2017 6:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I normally receive my wages at midnight of the 28th every month but so far I have not received them, yet again as this happened a few months ago Could you tell me what is going on? I have standing orders due to go out today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I normally receive my wages at midnight of the 28th every month but so far I have not received them, yet again as this happened a few months ago Could you tell me what is going on?  I have standing orders due to go out today.

Hi Thirteenth Step,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.ie.

I've checked and I can confirm that all of our transfer systems used for both normal transfers and wages payments are operating normally. Under SEPA incoming transfers would be processed throughout the working day and we would credit your account as soon as we receive any payment.
    If you do not receive this wage payment I'd advise you to contact your employer

Thanks again for your message.
    Darren.

Advertisement