Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with apple websites

Options
  • 28-09-2017 7:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi, for the last few days I have experiencing issues with very slow downloads / failed connections with downloading from apple websites - eg ios software updates, App Store updates, etc. other websites such as boards.ie are fine

the weird thing is that I can temporarily fix it by using a vpn. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Is it perhaps a peering issue at eir’s end? Have tried changing my dns to google’s dns but that hasn’t made a difference.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

nickhx wrote: »
    Hi, for the last few days I have experiencing issues with very slow downloads / failed connections with downloading from apple websites - eg ios software updates, App Store updates, etc. other websites such as boards.ie are fine

the weird thing is that I can temporarily fix it by using a vpn.  Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Is it perhaps a peering issue at eir’s end? Have tried changing my dns to google’s dns but that hasn’t made a difference.

Thanks in advance
    Hi there nickhx

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.  So sorry to hear that you've having issues there.  You're more than welcome to have a look at our Broadband support page here or call the Tech Team at 1890260260 so they can assist you with this directly.

Hope this helps

-Kyle

Advertisement