Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on how to disguise Biocycle

Options
  • 28-09-2017 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,303 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for advice on how we might try and hide/disguise a bicycle unit in the garden on a new house we just moved in to! Its smack bang in the centre of the garden (approx 1/2 acre site) and I would love for some way to hide it while still having access if required. We are not prolific gardeners so thought maybe some of the posters in here would have come across this issue before! Many thanks in advance for any and all advice. Would a fake well be an option?

Can post a pic if required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭SCOL

Don't cut the grass !!! have a "wild" garden !!!!

you could plant a few small bushed around it just to take your eye off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭macraignil

Homer wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am looking for advice on how we might try and hide/disguise a bicycle unit in the garden on a new house we just moved in to! Its smack bang in the centre of the garden (approx 1/2 acre site) and I would love for some way to hide it while still having access if required. We are not prolific gardeners so thought maybe some of the posters in here would have come across this issue before! Many thanks in advance for any and all advice. Would a fake well be an option?

Can post a pic if required.

Went for a hedge to disguise one in my garden, just leaving the side facing away from the house open for access. Planted some virginia creeper and some flowers (nepeta, erysimum & zinnia) as well that have done a fairly good job of disguising it while the hedge has been getting established. I started the hedge with plants I grew from seed so you could probably buy more established hedge plants if you wanted a screen faster.

Advertisement