Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer Service Email Address

Options
  • 28-09-2017 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

Is there an email address I can directly send my correspondence to.

I tried to use your email form last night but I could not attach relevant documents and I did not receive a copy of the email depite requesting one.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

I tried to use your email form last night but I could not attach relevant documents and I did not receive a copy of the email depite requesting one.

Thank you.
    Hi there MarinersBlues

If you just click here you will see the option to email us.  Put all the information there and state that you want to attach information. 

Once they respond, you will be able to attach documentation

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭MarinersBlues

eir: Kyle wrote: »

Thank you.
    Hi there MarinersBlues

If you just click here you will see the option to email us.  Put all the information there and state that you want to attach information. 

-Kyle
    Thanks very much for the reply Kyle.

Do you have an email address I can use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »

Thank you.
    Hi there MarinersBlues

-Kyle
    Thanks very much for the reply Kyle.

Do you have an email address I can use?
    Unfortunately not, this is the only inbox for this.  Once they respond, you will see the option to attach any documentation you need to send

-Kyle

Advertisement