Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

administrator passwords and digital cert renewal

Options
  • 28-09-2017 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

hi, im trying to renew our digital cert. for this I have to log on as administrator. I have our details for logging on as administrator which don't seem to  work, and I have 2 parts of CUA passwords obtained a few days ago which also don't seem to work with our admin name, nor with our user id in place of admin name. how do I log on as administrator? which passowrds should I use? and if my old ones have expired and new CUAs don't work, where do I go from here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

lostcat wrote: »
    hi, im trying to renew our digital cert. for this I have to log on as administrator. I have our details for logging on as administrator which don't seem to  work, and I have 2 parts of CUA passwords obtained a few days ago which also don't seem to work with our admin name, nor with our user id in place of admin name. how do I log on as administrator? which passowrds should I use? and if my old ones have expired and new CUAs don't work, where do I go from here?

Hi there,

Thanks for your message.

Can I ask if you have recently received any correspondence in relation to our new KeyCode system for business online, because if your profile has been switched over this may effect some of the codes that you currently have.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement