Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan application

Options
  • 28-09-2017 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you send me a private message. I need to ask something - but not on public message board.?

Many Thanks,

Nicnac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

nicnac wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you send me a private message. I need to ask something - but not on public message board.?

Many Thanks,

Nicnac

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You should be able to send us a private message through the link given below this message.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Hi,

Many Thanks,

Nicnac

Hi nicnac,

You should be able to send us a private message through the link given below this message.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    There is no link below the message.
    If I try to send you a pm I get

"Bank of Ireland: Darren has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

Many Thanks,

Nicnac

Hi nicnac,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    There is no link below the message.
    If I try to send you a pm I get

"Bank of Ireland: Darren has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    "

Hi nicnac,

For future reference can if you change your Boards settings to make signatures viewable you'll then be able to see the link I was referring to. But I have sent you a private message that you can reply to with your query.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Hi nicnac,

For future reference can if you change your Boards settings to make signatures viewable you'll then be able to see the link I was referring to. But I have sent you a private message that you can reply to with your query.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Ahhh Thanks Darren. I'll change that now.

[Edit] touch.boards.ie (via android) doesn't have settings. It must be a slimmed down version of the site. Good to know though - thanks

Advertisement