Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell In A Cell (SD PPV) Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

martyos121 wrote: »
    That was an instant classic, best cell match I've seen in years. Also the most physical match I can recall in the last few years in WWE.
    Best Hell in A Cell match that hasn't involved Taker too. Absolutely brutal in so many ways, living up to what the match is supposed to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

The Uso's have been excellent since turning heel last year. Delighted that they won.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Best Hell in A Cell match that hasn't involved Taker too. Absolutely brutal in so many ways, living up to what the match is supposed to be.

When I saw Woods take out the rainbow kendo stick, I feared the worst, but my god they turned that around fast. Xavier's gonna be black and blue in the morning, he took some serious lumps.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

J. Marston wrote: »
    Not to be a purist or anything but having a comedy hardcore match in the Cell diminishes the danger of it all.

I wouldn't call that a comedy match really, sure the trombone spot may have looked sillyish but they were used as weapons straight up. Some vicious enough spots and New Day had a grittier edge than usual. Good opener. Particularly liked Woods selling/facials and Big E's intensity.

Xavier's gonna be black and blue in the morning, he took some serious lumps.

Just blue...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Great match one of the best cell matches in years

New day usos are easily wwe feud of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Very good opener. USO's move on to Benjamin and Gable soon I hope or both themselves and New Day's feud will grow old. Fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Very good opener. USO's move on to Benjamin and Gable soon I hope or both themselves and New Day's feud will grow old. Fast.
    I'd be very disappointed if that's not the end of the feud. The most perfect way to finish it like.

sky88 wrote: »
    New day usos are easily wwe feud of the year

On the microphone and in the ring. It's the pairing I never knew I needed. Bad ass Usos are best Usos. PS Xavier successfully headbutted a Samoan somehow, breaking down barriers Uce.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I'd be very disappointed if that's not the end of the feud. The most perfect way to finish it like.

They'd be owed a rematch for the title they've just lost at the very least though. I wouldn't mind them going again, savage chemistry. A ladder match would be sweet or an iron man match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Pentecost wrote: »
    When was the last time the WWE really pulled off a heel turn out of nowhere? Rollins turning on the rest of The Shield maybe?

Still shocked :D

Omackeral wrote: »
    On the microphone and in the ring. It's the pairing I never knew I needed. Bad ass Usos are best Usos. PS Xavier successfully headbutted a Samoan somehow, breaking down barriers Uce.

Since the usos turned heel they have been great rather than the bland babyfaces they were. They were exactly what new day needed too.

Almost makes you wonder if there bland cousin could do with a heel turn

Almost makes you wonder if there bland cousin could do with a heel turn

He's not bad guy, he's not a good guy, he's THE guy. Don't you forget it.

God does anyone care about this Rusev vs Orton match? Both of them are directionless. Rusev should be in Jinder's spot. He's tonnes of charisma and is far more believable. Shame.

He's not bad guy, he's not a good guy, he's THE guy. Don't you forget it.

God does anyone care about this Rusev vs Orton match? Both of them are directionless. Rusev should be in Jinder's spot. He's tonnes of charisma and is far more believable. Shame.

The real shame is Bulgaria is too small or we would have rusev in that spot

The real shame is Bulgaria is too small or we would have rusev in that spot

Imagine they turned him into a Russian or something!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I wouldn't call that a comedy match really, sure the trombone spot may have looked sillyish but they were used as weapons straight up. Some vicious enough spots and New Day had a grittier edge than usual. Good opener. Particularly liked Woods selling/facials and Big E's intensity.

I said that early in the match when they were using a rainbow kendo stick and a cowbell.

They upped the violence big time after that.

Not exactly news but AJ Styles is just class.
    Probably better off out of the US title picture anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Not exactly news but AJ Styles is just class.
    Probably better off out of the US title picture anyway.

Might regret typing that when he is been pinned by Jinder soon enough.:pac:

Natayla is just not a good wrestler

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Might regret typing that when he is been pinned by Jinder soon enough.:pac:

Surely they'll pull the plug on Jinder tonight....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Surely they'll pull the plug on Jinder tonight....

India tour coming next week....;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah **** off WWE.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Natayla is just not a good wrestler
    I was thinking about this earlier, it's kinda funny. For years I thought she was pretty great, but I think it was more that almost everyone else in the women's division was bloody awful so she looked great by comparison. As the NXT women have come up, it's really shown me she's definitely nowhere near as good as I thought before.

Angron wrote: »
    I was thinking about this earlier, it's kinda funny. For years I thought she was pretty great, but I think it was more that almost everyone else in the women's division was bloody awful so she looked great by comparison. As the NXT women have come up, it's really shown me she's definitely nowhere near as good as I thought before.

She gets a lot of free passes cause she's a Hart.

Jinder retaining has killed the crowed

She gets a lot of free passes cause she's a Hart.

Jinder retaining has killed the crowed
    Hardly shocking, it's the result nobody wanted and everyone's sick of seeing him.

That cell spot was extremely underwhelming given what Shane has done in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

That cell spot was extremely underwhelming given what Shane has done in the past.

Big time. still two tables left though....

Big time. still two tables left though....

I definitely spoke too soon! :D

Sami Zayn! Fcuking yes, character development FTW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Shane is a full time mad bástard

Advertisement