Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell In A Cell (SD PPV) Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

That opener

The fun was replaced fast by a nasty streak in both teams.

Loved it.

Big E could be in Romans spot.

Uso's are great and have a real presence about them.

Great feud.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Main event was great. Sami getting involved in that way was well done.

Want to see much more of KO in main events that can go long and hold attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

martyos121 wrote: »
    Have a feeling it'll be like last year with neither world title defended (maybe Brock will defend his though if he's booked, most likely against Balor)

The big 5v5 match this year for me should be:

Team Raw; Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Strowman and Wyatt (or Joe if he's back by then)
    Team SD; Mahal, Nakamura, Styles, Owens and Zayn

I'd rather they avoid SD V Raw matches.

On the Raw side, you could easily add a few to the Shield v Bar/Miz feud and you have your SS match.

On SmackDown, an anti-establishment heel team who feel they've been hard done by (Owens, Zayn, Ziggler, Corbin, Rusev) could go against a face team (Styles, Roode, Orton, New Day).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Enjoyed the tag match and am intrigued by Zayn's actions, but Shane is a bit of a parody of himself at this stage. I'm not sure what the point is of him participating is anymore other than taking the bump, the loss and to prove he can still be a crazy bastard at his age.

I'm a bit uncomfortable with this Roode and Ziggler feud as it feels like they're making Roode out to be the goof and Ziggler the serious and accomplished athlete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

kopite386 wrote: »
    I thought that myself so either she is really good at selling an 'injury' or her knee really is injured. At one stage I thought Charlotte would somehow just win then Carmella would come out bash her knee with the briefcase and cash in.

I think when she landed outside the ring and didn't hit natalya clean she hurt it, not a catastrophic injury but an injury.

• Advertisement
Advertisement