Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topped up payg phone 3 hours ago, credit still not applied

Options
  • 28-09-2017 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a payg phone with meteor/eir. I topped up my phone 3 hours ago and still have not recieved my credit. I got a text to say i topped up successfully but the credit still has not been applied? Its never taken this long before when it was meteor. I hope this isnt the start of problems to come with eir mobile.

Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

evosteo wrote: »
    Hi i have a payg phone with meteor/eir. I topped up my phone 3 hours ago and still have not recieved my credit. I got a text to say i topped up successfully but the credit still has not been applied? Its never taken this long before when it was meteor. I hope this isnt the start of problems to come with eir mobile.

Steve
    Hi there Steve

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

Did this activate after you posted here?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Kyle i never got a text saying my plan was reactivated and credit deducted. I just took a chance and turned mobile data back on and have been able to browse since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

evosteo wrote: »
    Kyle i never got a text saying my plan was reactivated and credit deducted. I just took a chance and turned mobile data back on and have been able to browse since.
    Hi there evosteo

Glad to hear that you have it activated.  If (for some reason) you don't get a notification text again, I would contact maybe Webchat directly so they can view your account in a 1-on-1 chat session and see if everything's correctly set up on your account.

-Kyle

Advertisement