Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance issue

Options
  • 28-09-2017 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I was hoping maybe someone can help me with my car insurance situation. I was fully insured from the ages of 18-26 with no claims and switched to commerical with my jeep. I've been on this for the last 8 years but need to buy a family car now to go along with my jeep. I've been told that I have to start from scratch as if I've never had personal car insurance. I've even tried to get a quote online and been refused due to not having a no claims bonus.

On top of this my wife was hoping to be an added driver. She is on a provisional but shes never had insurance as she only has done lessons.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

You should start phoning round, forget online quotes, strange how you couldn't get quotes because you have no no claims bonus ,everyone has to start somewhere.

Advertisement