Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timer with push button

Options
  • 28-09-2017 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi Folks, Not 100% sure if this is the right forum, but it seemed closest, I am sure someone will tell me if it is not..

I am in Dublin 15 and I am looking to have a small control box made up as I simply do not have the hole cutting equipment so I am looking for anyone in the general area that is into that type of project.. the big panel builders are simply not interested.

Something quite small. I could supply the parts or not.. is is for controlling a solenoid on a water feed pipe ,

I would like to be able to switch it on for say 10 mins by pressing the button and then have it switched off by the timer.

It would be a small ip65 box with a button on the front connected to a 0-30 min timer inside. An internal terminal for the 220 v supply into it and a terminal box power connection to the solenoid off it... may be a good idea to have the push button light up when "energised"

Simple and straightforward.. anyone know anyone in D15 that might be interested.? Initially "one off" but I have many other simple small project requirements.. Quality is critical... must be professional level.

Thank you..

Advertisement