Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with imagine lte

Options
  • 28-09-2017 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I'm debating about signing up with imagine & was wondering about people's experiences. We're in rural west of Ireland and currently with eir. We joined eir about 3years ago and since then the speeds have dropped to 1 & in the past 3months there has barely been a day that it has dropped completely. Despite my constant calls etc there doesn't appear to be anything they can do! We're definitely eligible for it according to engineer but was wondering what other people think of theirs!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ours is between 75 and 94 mb. Very happy with it. I do believe the caps could be better 20Gb a day is not super for my needs others would be fine but I would prefer even an additional 5Gb

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Sille09

Thanks listermint. We're lucky if we have internet at all with eir these days so it would have to be an improvement!! Are you also rural? Still find it hard to believe that these speeds are possible in west Mayo.... 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Sille09 wrote: »
    Thanks listermint. We're lucky if we have internet at all with eir these days so it would have to be an improvement!! Are you also rural? Still find it hard to believe that these speeds are possible in west Mayo.... 😬

Wicklow, rural but close to a town.

Lucky in respect the Mast is not over prescribed. So that's a concern

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Huge thread in Broadband, have a read of that.

Advertisement