Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANC Payment.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭sonnybill

roosky wrote: »
    where can i see is status on ag food?

Financial Summary

Or

Bps

Farm details

Application Summary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

ANC showing up in my agfood statement today, woohoo:pac:

I wonder when it'll hit my account though:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Attie

Buford mine was down for payment on 18th but in bank on 17th.
    Unfortunately all gone but no bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭sea12

Got my clearance after inspection during summer. In the end I was 0.3h underclaim so passed for payment now. Bps in account today and anc in amounts due on Agfood.
    Time to pay the bills

• Registered Users Posts: 49 The11Duff

Nothing here for me yet. 4th year farming and only once been paid on time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭DJ98

Is there further payments to come next month for bps?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,599 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

DJ98 wrote: »

Normally around December first 30 % balancing payment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,955 ✭✭✭amacca

Im fairly sure the remainder of the BPS will be paid out in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Damo810

Has anyone made an application for the national reserve and heard anything back?

Is everyone due to recieve more bps payments next week or is it possible thst you got it all in October? According to agfood I'm due no more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Is everyone due to recieve more bps payments next week or is it possible thst you got it all in October? According to agfood I'm due no more.
    BPS balancing payment is due to be paid 1st of Dec. October payment was 70%. If you go into financial self services and click on the payment it will open a pdf file showing how much you were paid and what the balance is.

https://www.farmersjournal.ie/six-payment-dates-you-need-to-know-344694

Anyones balancing payments showing on agfood?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Farmer Dan

Anyones balancing payments showing on agfood?

Yes. Thank God.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

Ya mine showing aswell as yfs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭mayota

Ya mine showing aswell as yfs.

Bps and YFS seem to be grouped together this year. Great to get all monies on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Aravo

mayota wrote:
    Bps and YFS seem to be grouped together this year. Great to get all monies on time.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭tellmeabit

Mine in also. Have a financial discipline deduction on greening and yf. Can't see why?!? Would have been in on time. What up with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,165 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

tellmeabit wrote: »
    Mine in also. Have a financial discipline deduction on greening and yf. Can't see why?!? Would have been in on time. What up with that?

It's a deduction for a disaster fund and if there's no disaster it's given back....it's only a small percentage and it's always paid back the following year

wrangler wrote: »
    It's a deduction for a disaster fund and if there's no disaster it's given back....it's only a small percentage and it's always paid back the following year

Aye like it's not as if there was a fodder shortage or a drought in the last few years

whelan2 wrote: »
    Aye like it's not as if there was a fodder shortage or a drought in the last few years

I think it's for real disasters. Wouldn't really class what we get as disastrous

• Advertisement

wrangler wrote: »
    I think it's for real disasters. Wouldn't really class what we get as disastrous

Was it not used a few years ago for some reason?

whelan2 wrote: »
    Was it not used a few years ago for some reason?

I don't know, can't remember it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Farmer

They could word it a bit better, not making it sound like you had something wrong that you are being disciplined for

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭woody84

Anyone still waiting on their ANC payment? I'm sorted on the BPS. Was told the systems update every while and I'm due the money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭memorystick

I got mine today.

I got mine today.

Did you get both bps and ANC?

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Parishlad

woody84 wrote: »
    Anyone still waiting on their ANC payment? I'm sorted on the BPS. Was told the systems update every while and I'm due the money

ANC was paid to me back in September. First portion of BPS was paid in October and the second portion just showed up on Agfood yesterday so will probably have it by the end of the week.
    I would have assumed that, unless there was an issue, that all ANC would have been paid by now. Maybe give them a call.

I rang them few days ago. She said systems were updating and I should get something soon. But they made an error with my application back in August. They said i hadn't claimed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭memorystick

woody84 wrote: »
    Did you get both bps and ANC?

Bps about a month ago and anc today. 4 lads due a few bob.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sparkles2012

Damo810 wrote: »
    Has anyone made an application for the national reserve and heard anything back?

No nothing yet, have you heard anything since?

Advertisement