Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New job in London, where to live?

Options
  • 28-09-2017 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Got a job as Cabin crew with British Airways and will be moving to London in January. I will be based out of Heathrow airport. While in London I would want to be not too far from Heathrow but not to far from central London either. Can anyone recommend a nice area that could be cheap enough for a house share type of rent?

Also, What would communting be like? (Costs, tube, bus etc.)

Thanks so much in advance for any response's! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Hammersmith is 34mins on the piccadilly line to heathrow and 15mins in the other direction to central london, well connected too in terms of tube lines as well as having a lot going on with the likes of Westfield shopping mall and plenty of pubs, restaurants etc.

I can't say much about rent there though although I'd say it could be fairly pricey

Advertisement