Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail Account

Options
  • 29-09-2017 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Same old story, I set up a webmail account approximately 12 years ago as I was living at home and my parents had and still have an Eircom phone line.
    Anyway my credentials for logging in are no longer working and I can't retrieve or reset my password.
    Can any of you offer any advice on how to fix?
    TIA
    Locky76

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

locky76 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Same old story, I set up a webmail account approximately 12 years ago as I was living at home and my parents had and still have an Eircom phone line.
    Anyway my credentials for logging in are no longer working and I can't retrieve or reset my password.
    Can any of you offer any advice on how to fix?
    TIA
    Locky76
    Hi there locky76

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

I would suggest clicking on http://support.eir.ie/webmail to view all FAQ's there.  If you're having difficulty retrieving your information, please contact 1800 773 729 where they will assist you with this.

-Kyle

Advertisement