Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to get a number ported to Eir?

Options
  • 29-09-2017 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I ordered phone service (full international calls package) to be provided via VoIP on my existing VDSL connection on September 15th. I provided both existing geographic number to be ported in and the UAN with my existing provider. As of 27th September my existing provider had not received a porting request from Eir. I spend the 25th working from home waiting for an engineer who was supposed to "install" the new service between 9am and 1:30pm. Someone arrived at 3:30 to deliver a new modem! 
    I can see that the SIP service on my F1000 modem has been partly configured and just needs the SIP URI to be filled in correctly. What's taking so long?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

mpok wrote: »
    I ordered phone service (full international calls package) to be provided via VoIP on my existing VDSL connection on September 15th. I provided both existing geographic number to be ported in and the UAN with my existing provider. As of 27th September my existing provider had not received a porting request from Eir. I spend the 25th working from home waiting for an engineer who was supposed to "install" the new service between 9am and 1:30pm. Someone arrived at 3:30 to deliver a new modem! 
    I can see that the SIP service on my F1000 modem has been partly configured and just needs the SIP URI to be filled in correctly. What's taking so long?
    Hi there mpok

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. I'm so sorry to hear about your service.  I would suggest contacting the Tech Support Team directly at 1890260260 where they will be able to assist you with this directly, while on call

-Kyle

Advertisement