Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new bank account

Options
  • 29-09-2017 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I applied for a new current account online i was wondering how long it takes to open it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

pepsimike wrote: »
    I applied for a new current account online i was wondering how long it takes to open it

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in contact with us through Boards.

Can if you've sent off all the documentation need to open an account and if so when did you send it off to account opening?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pepsimike

Hi there,

Can if you've sent off all the documentation need to open an account and if so when did you send it off to account opening?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hello

I applied for it wednesday evening i sent off all the documentation ive heard nothing yet
    Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

pepsimike wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hello

I applied for it wednesday evening i sent off all the documentation ive heard nothing yet
    Mike
    Thanks Mike, please be assured that your account information will be sent to you as soon as your application and the accompanying documents have been fully processed.

You can get in touch with our account opening team on 01 4044034 if you need any help with this.

Thanks, Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 15 pepsimike

Thanks Mike, please be assured that your account information will be sent to you as soon as your application and the accompanying documents have been fully processed.

You can get in touch with our account opening team on 01 4044034 if you need any help with this.

Thanks, Nicola

Ok thanks
    Mike

Advertisement