Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will a personal loan drawdown show on my Bank of Ireland account?

Options
  • 29-09-2017 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello,
    I received notification that my personal loan is ready to draw down. Could I check when/where it will show in Online Banking to draw it down?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

FeargO wrote: »
    Hello,
    I received notification that my personal loan is ready to draw down. Could I check when/where it will show in Online Banking to draw it down?
    Thanks

Hi FeargO,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

You should receive a text message or an email confirming how to drawdown on your loan and when you can draw down the amount.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 FeargO

I got a text message to say the funds have landed in my account but my online balances have not changed

I got a text message to say the funds have landed in my account but my online balances have not changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

FeargO wrote: »

Thanks for getting back to us here FeargO,

Can I also ask if you just received this text message today? If so it can take one working day for the draw down payment to show in your account from when you receive this kind of text message.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks Darren, it just came down now

• Advertisement
Advertisement