Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Price Change

Options
  • 29-09-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,
    I have been told in my letter that there is a price change, contract isn't sue to expire until January but I want to cancel it now - will I be put onto a rolling contract or will service be cancelled? My mobile is also part of the bundle - I take it that it will now be out of contract seeing as it is the reason my contract was extended last time.
    Jim.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

90pinions wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have been told in my letter that there is a price change, contract isn't sue to expire until January but I want to cancel it now - will I be put onto a rolling contract or will service be cancelled? My mobile is also part of the bundle - I take it that it will now be out of contract seeing as it is the reason my contract was extended last time.
    Jim.
    Hi 90pinions,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you decide to cancel your contract due to the price increase letter you've received your account will be ceased, you wouldn't be put onto a rolling contract. If you PM me your account number and full name I can check if you're in contract for your mobile phone.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 32 90pinions

eir: Adam wrote: »
    90pinions wrote: »
    Hi,
    Jim.
    Hi 90pinions,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you decide to cancel your contract due to the price increase letter you've received your account will be ceased, you wouldn't be put onto a rolling contract. If you PM me your account number and full name I can check if you're in contract for your mobile phone.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

My account number is 29582198.

I have an Eir mobile package as part of that account and as part of the contract.

Please let me know the details as you see them on your side, I will be ringing Eir tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks,
    Jim.

Advertisement