Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I set up wireless(wifi) on walker-wps32sm287-32-wifi-led-tv?

Options
  • 29-09-2017 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys,

Ive recently changes broadband provider and I dont have the option for wireless on my tv. Previously I connected via a cable. Any ideas suggestions to resolve tis issue?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Conor03 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Ive recently changes broadband provider and I dont have the option for wireless on my tv. Previously I connected via a cable. Any ideas suggestions to resolve tis issue?

Cheers

Use a set of homeplugs, don't use them in an extension socket, wall socket only. these have power pass through so you don't lose a socket
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5807112/Trail/searchtext%3EHOMEPLUGS.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Conor03

Use a set of homeplugs, don't use them in an extension socket, wall socket only. these have power pass through so you don't lose a socket
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5807112/Trail/searchtext%3EHOMEPLUGS.htm
    The model of my tv says it has wifi built in but when i go through the network types i only have the option for wired. Any idea why?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

The model of my tv says it has wifi built in but when i go through the network types i only have the option for wired. Any idea why?

Have you tried to factory reset the TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PatchIt

Hi there, you are better off connecting over the wire- you will get better speeds and more reliable connection. If for some reason that's not an option Powerline adapters are a great choice. If you would like to get the Wi-Fi going drop me a pm and I'll see if I can help.

Hi Guys,

Cheers

Advertisement