Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel refund?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Was the hotel part of a chain or a group of hotels. A letter to the hotel manager with cc to the HQ might yield some results.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

2) that no room was given within proximity of the 3 arena or was transport provided from the 3 arena after the event I was attending

Small claims court, but all you can claim for is the taxi back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

judeboy101 wrote: »
    You obviously weren't at full capacity if you could run at 109%, hence you weren't at 100% capacity.
    Ah will you goway out of that.
    I fully booked the hotel, 3 no shows and 3 reservations sent elsewhere. And that is one example. Sorry did my sums wrong, it was 105% not 109%.
    I used to have these 'guests' ring up thinking that we keep a few rooms free, for VIP guests or cash bookings one lad thought! Complete nonsense. When hotels are full, they are full. Why would anyone go through the hassle of booking out someone, in the hope that someone with a a spare €500 will call up dying to book a special room.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

When I arrived at 6pm I was on my way to said hotel when I was called and told my room was no longer available..
    The only angle that I can see is that you weren't given appropriate notice of the change, as I'd say 6pm is after the earliest time that you could check in.

Advertisement