Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to hear back from someone after applying for a student loan?

Options
  • 30-09-2017 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied for a student loan yesterday but haven't yet received any confirmation that the application was even received. How long does it typically take to hear back ? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

daz1864 wrote: »
    I applied for a student loan yesterday but haven't yet received any confirmation that the application was even received. How long does it typically take to hear back ? Thanks.

Hi daz1864,

Thanks for your post.

We aim to get in touch within 48 hours of an application being received. This is taking slightly longer at the moment due to the amount of applications being processed. The team should be in touch within the next couple of days.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 daz1864

I under stand but there was no confirmation my application was even sent through. When you finally fill out the details and click apply a black screen comes up and it just says back. I would suggest having a message saying your application is being processed or maybe send a text or email confirming it was received. I still do not know weather you have even received my application

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

daz1864 wrote: »
    I under stand but there was no confirmation my application was even sent through. When you finally fill out the details and click apply a black screen comes up and it just says back. I would suggest having a message saying your application is being processed or maybe send a text or email confirming it was received. I still do not know weather you have even received my application
    Hi daz1864, 

Thanks for your post and we have now replied to your private message in relation to this. If we can help with anything else please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement