Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angelcare Nursery Unit not working

Options
  • 30-09-2017 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, the nursery unit of our Angelcare monitor (AC 401 model) is not making noise when there has been no movement on the sensor pad. We have another set and the alarm sounds when i use a different nursery unit so I know that there is no issue with the sensor pad. Any ideas why the nursery unit alarm won't sound ? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Hi, the nursery unit of our Angelcare monitor (AC 401 model) is not making noise when there has been no movement on the sensor pad. We have another set and the alarm sounds when i use a different nursery unit so I know that there is no issue with the sensor pad. Any ideas why the nursery unit alarm won't sound ? TIA

I can't answer your question, but I have found them very responsive when I've emailed the address on the website with a query about my own monitor which isn't working either

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Celtic Runner

Thank you jlm29. I'll pop them a mail now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Thank you jlm29. I'll pop them a mail now.

Hopefully it will be easy fix, but you can just buy a replacement nursery unit if not!
    Mine is broken too, but I'm not sure which end is broken!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

What's the sensor pad sensitivity setting on each nursery unit?

The sensors are really sensitive to any movement in the room and the sensitivity is set on the nursery unit. If it's set to high sensitivity on your one it will not sound because it picks up normal small vibrations in the house. If the other is set to low sensitivity it will sound in the same conditions. Counter intuitively you need to set it to have low sensitivity.

Advertisement