Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architecture Portfolio Prep Classes

Options
  • 30-09-2017 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,
    is anyone looking for these?
    I'm an architecture student and was recently reviewing my old portfolio which I used to get into DIT which is supposedly the hardest to get in to. I did well with a 90 in the test and a 100 in the portfolio/interview section. Having experienced the course enough at this point I can see why I got in back then ie what they were looking for.
    I was just looking for any feedback and wondering if you guys thought an online course would be a good idea? I remember not knowing what to submit myself at the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ptownab

Hi yes this would be so useful! Even if I could just email you for a bit because I really don't know what to include in my portfolio! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Architectimo

Np pmed you

Advertisement