Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash Club

• 30-09-2017 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭

Heya
    With 4 courts in Junction 6, i was wondering whether anyone in Blanch, Castleknock, Clonsilla etc would be interested in starting a club / society based out of the courts there. Maybe we could get a league together or at least get a roster of people looking to play.
    Any Takers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭AlanG

I haven't played much but I would be interested.
    Irish Squash are hosting an open day at Junction 6 on Saturday 14th October from 2-4pm, as a follow on from the sportsfest in the National Arena last Sunday. Is is being run by Paul Nugent at IRISH SQUASH. 086 8268653

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

AlanG wrote: »
    I haven't played much but I would be interested.
    Irish Squash are hosting an open day at Junction 6 on Saturday 14th October from 2-4pm, as a follow on from the sportsfest in the National Arena last Sunday. Is is being run by Paul Nugent at IRISH SQUASH. 086 8268653

Thank you for this. Looking forward to that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Just an update on this. There were 20+ at the courts last night for a first club night. Great crowd and a very mixed standard

Advertisement