Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Real Estate Agent

Options
  • 30-09-2017 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Dear all,

We want to sell our house in Dublin. We are considering either <snip> at the moment. Although not confirmed yet, our house price is around half a million euro and we were wondering if there are any alternatives that can sell it for us ideally cheaper. We don't know yet the full picture of real estate agency fees hence asking here I'm sure we can get a great advice in the community. Thank you for any tips :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

Whereabouts in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 minimumprice

Dublin South, why is it important?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

Dear all,

..........Although not confirmed yet, our house price is around half a million euro and we were wondering if there are any alternatives that can sell it for us ideally cheaper.

Enjoy the weekend!

I will save you alot of hassle. I will buy the house for half of what its worth, €250k. Consider its sold to me, and sold cheaper as per your post, cut out the estate agent and all, so no need to pay those fees. I can collect the keys on monday.

Enjoy your last weekend in the house:D

Because estate agents work in localities.
    If you said Drumcondra I'd recommend <snip>, but that doesn't work for say stepaside.

LOL I meant the agent fees to be cheaper haha.

Googled just now these guys <snip>, they offer 0.75% sales fee that seems to be cool, will call them on Monday to get to know more but of course any recommendations are more than welcome.

• Advertisement

Because estate agents work in localities.
    If you said Drumcondra I'd recommend <snip>, but that doesn't work for say stepaside.
    I do think they are geographically distributed and can work with any house without being bound to the locality.

Just went to <snip> and they offer 1% sale which is higher than 0.75% from <snip> so not an option for me :)

Best of luck with it, should be easy to shift in this market

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note: as per the forum charter, recommendations by PM please.

Advertisement