Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any house for rent in Palace Fields, Tuam?

Options
  • 30-09-2017 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

My husband and I am looking for a house for rent in Palace Fields in Tuam. Unfortunately, daft.ie is not much of help. Please somebody let us know any contacts or availability of house.

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭dennyk

Daft is really going to be your best bet; anything that gets listed publicly will go up there first. You could always ring the local estate agents in Tuam (Sherry FitzGerald and Property Partners) and see if they have anything that hasn't been listed yet, I suppose.

Any reason it has to be that estate specifically? You'll have better luck if you're willing to expand your search; the rental market is tight everywhere these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,453 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If there's SuperValu there get somebody to keep an eye on their notice board. I find in rural towns that is often the best place for things like that.
    Also, put a wanted ad in SuperValu yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irish.dreams

dennyk wrote:
    Any reason it has to be that estate specifically? You'll have better luck if you're willing to expand your search; the rental market is tight everywhere these days.

dennyk wrote:
    Daft is really going to be your best bet; anything that gets listed publicly will go up there first. You could always ring the local estate agents in Tuam (Sherry FitzGerald and Property Partners) and see if they have anything that hasn't been listed yet, I suppose.

Thank you! If I stay in Palace Fields then it's going to be in a walking distance from office and I am preferring a house in society than an apartment in shopping area.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irish.dreams

If there's SuperValu there get somebody to keep an eye on their notice board. I find in rural towns that is often the best place for things like that. Also, put a wanted ad in SuperValu yourself.

Thank you! I went to SuperValu today. Unfortunately there wasn't any ad there yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thank you! If I stay in Palace Fields then it's going to be in a walking distance from office and I am preferring a house in society than an apartment in shopping area.
    Talk to the local EA's; they may have something on the books that they have yet to rent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement