Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer clubs in Dublin

Options
  • 01-10-2017 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone know any soccer clubs in Dublin looking for new members? I just moved to tallaght and I'm looking to start playing a bit of Sunday league again before I'm too old. My standard would be poor enough, so something in a lower league and not too serious would be ideal. Also if there is any clubs which consists mainly of country folk up in the big city would be great too! Anyone any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Shamrock rovers offering trials I hear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

What part of tallaght are you based? T'is a big old manor with quite a few clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Slady11

theteal wrote: »
    What part of tallaght are you based? T'is a big old manor with quite a few clubs

I'm down at the Bancroft square apartments, don't mind traveling a bit for it though! Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Slady11

Shamrock rovers offering trials I hear ;)

Might start a bit lower and work my way up 😉

Advertisement