Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price hike and alternative

Options
  • 01-10-2017 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

I have my landline with Eir and got a letter stating there will be a €6 increase. I only have a landline no broadband, can I pay for line rental and calls as I use them without being on a package or bundle?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

irishmoss wrote: »
    I have my landline with Eir and got a letter stating there will be a €6 increase. I only have a landline no broadband, can I pay for line rental and calls as I use them without being on a package or bundle?
    Hi irishmoss,

Thanks for getting in touch. There should be a phone number on the letter you've received about this price increase. If you give us a call on that number, a member of a dedicated team will be able to go through all of your options with you.

- Adam

Advertisement