Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding joint account to my 365 online account profile was denied!

Options
  • 01-10-2017 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi, Myself and my partner recently made a request to add our joint account to our banking 355 online account profiles. I just noticed today that I received a message to say that my request to do this has been unsuccessful as the address does not match existing addresses for my other account. On filling in the application for the joint account both my address and my partner's address were given. My partner was Applicant 1 and myself Applicant 2 so his address would be the one which received all correspondence via the post. Now it seems my address does not seem to be attached to this account at all and I therefore cannot link it with my 365 banking online. Can you please look into what can be done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi buffy86,

Thanks for your post.

To have this investigated, please send an Ask a Question message from Service Desk on 365 Online and an adviser with account access will be happy to help.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement