Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your favourite cotton to use?

• 01-10-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

As the title says, what are your favourite types of cotton to use?

Ive only used koh gen do but im looking to try some kendo cotton or maybe cotton bacon v2.

Interested to see what everyone else likes and why.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I'm using cotton bacon v2. Only about half way through the bag and have had it for well over a year. Good stuff though for MTL at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I use whatever is there including cotton balls,I find no difference with them as long as they are not bleached & they are all good at wicking for sub-ohming....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I use Muji cotton as its cheap as chips and very easy to wick with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I like cotton bacon V2, it does last a bit and is easy to use, the easiest I've tried. But tbh, mostly I use organic cotton balls. You can get a bag of 100 in most health shops for about €3.50. I roll out the ball, split in half then trim a bit and get 4 wicks from each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I like cotton bacon V2, it does last a bit and is easy to use, the easiest I've tried. But tbh, mostly I use organic cotton balls. You can get a bag of 100 in most health shops for about €3.50. I roll out the ball, split in half then trim a bit and get 4 wicks from each.

Those cotton balls sound good. My bag of cotton bacon v2 arrived today so i have it wicked up in a couple of tanks to see what its like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement